Saturday, June 11, 2011

April Showers bring...MAYCATION!



With the winding down of my incredibly active April, I was quite satisfied - and exhausted - with all of my groundwork and advocacy for Sexual Assault Awareness Month. Though, May was very busy and quite lovely because my best friend/cousin turned twinny-five. Yes, that's right. We're reaching a whole new realm in adulthood.


To kick off her birthday, we saw Mint Condition and Raheem DeVaughn and it was a fabulous show. Raheem-the-dream just don't know!


The next night, we partied. Hard. A bit too hard. I'd bore you with the details of our club hopping and all that but...some things stay just 'tween us girls. It was a success. A very wild and exciting success.


A week later, I traveled out of the country for the first time. That's right folks; she and I went to the Bahamas. And it was an amazing trip.



We bummed. We learned. We tanned. We shopped. We partied. We ate. We had the time of our lives.


There are no real words, but there are photos worth thousands.




























To top it off, cousinbestfriend got engaged at the end of the month. It was a good one.


Peace, love.

blog comments powered by Disqus