Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Murphy's Law

The Murphy's Law of my life isn't necessarily a statement of the bad more than it is a statement of the unusual. If something completely strange and random is to happen, it will happen to me. Especially when it comes to random and mysterious illnesses. I spend a huge chunk of my early adolescence playing a different form of "House" than my peers (and that would be the doctor, not the other kind, sillies..)


I'd like to think of my being sick as infrequent, especially recently, but when I get sick, it's so strange and rare. I apparently have a rare non-contagious and non-recurring skin condition that I only found out about today when I decided to visit the doctor after having what I thought to be the flu for three solid weeks. Oy vey!


I've been avoiding the computer the last few days just because I've been concerned, but now that I know the culprit (and that it's on the way out of my life!), I'll be able to find some inspiration aside from being sick, broke, and lonely.


Still having a blast in this new life of mine, but the blast would be even greater upon generating income. CREAM get the money, dolla-dolla-bill, y'all!


Be Righteous.

blog comments powered by Disqus